Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), has released the notification of the UPPSC Recruitment 2022 for the post of Civil Judge. Interested candidates can apply before 10-01-2023.
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Judicial Service Civil Judge |
|303||(i) Must be a Bachelor of Laws of a University established by Law in U.P. or any other University of India recognized for this purpose by the Governor, Or|
(ii) Must be an Advocate enrolled under the provisions of the Advocate Act 1961 or a Barrister of England or Northern Ireland or a Member Faculty of Advocates in Scotland and is entitled to practice in the Court or Courts subordinate
(iii) Must possess a thorough Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
Age Limit of UPPSC Recruitment 2022
Between 22 – 35 years
UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
Rs.9000 – 14,550/-
Application Fees for UPPSC Recruitment 2022
The prescribed fee for different categories is as under:-
|Unreserved/ Other Backward Class/ EWS||Rs.125/-|
|Persons with Disabilities||Rs.25/-|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Ex-Serviceman||Rs.65/-|
How to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Website only.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Procedure of UPPSC Recruitment 2022
- Main Examination
Some ground Notes
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidature may be immediately cancelled on account of Canvassing.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last date of Submission
10th January, 2023
Official Source:- Official Website