State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification of SBI Recruitment 2022 for the engagement of retired officers/staff of SBI & erstwhile Associates Banks of SBI (e-ABs) for the posts of Collection Facilitators in the Credit Monitoring Department on a contractual basis. Interested candidates can apply before 10-01-2023.
SBI Recruitment 2022 Overview
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|291||(i) The retired officers/staff should have retired from the Bank’s service only on attaining superannuation at the age of 60 years.|
(ii) The officers voluntarily retired/ resigned/ suspended or left the Bank otherwise before superannuation are not eligible for consideration for engagement. However, any officer, who has completed 58 years of age and 30 years of service/pensionable service (both the conditions need to be satisfied) as on the date of applying for voluntary retirement will be eligible for engagement in the Bank upon attaining the age of 60 years.
(iii) Since, the applicants are retired officers/staff of SBI, no specific educational qualifications are required.
Age Limit SBI Recruitment 2022
The engagement shall be up to the maximum age of 65 years
How to Apply SBI Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official link given below.
- Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online.
- Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure SBI Recruitment 2022
Some ground Notes
- Candidature may be immediately cancelled on account of Canvassing.
- The hard copy of the application & other documents is not to be sent to this office.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last date of Application
Official Source:- Official Website