The CBSE board has released the syllabus for Class 10 for the 2022-23 academic year. Instead of having two terms, the board has decided to revert back to the original end-of-year exam for the 2022-23 academic session. The syllabus for Class 10 is an important resource for students preparing for the board exam, as it outlines the course structure, the distribution of marks, and the number of periods allocated for each unit.
CBSE Class 10 Syllabus for all Subjects 2022-23 – Download Syllabus
In addition, the syllabus also includes information about recommended books, assignments, projects, and practical work. By understanding the syllabus thoroughly, students can better plan their studies. Here are links to the PDF versions of the syllabus for all major subjects of Class 10.
It is important for students of CBSE Class 10 to familiarize themselves with the syllabus for each subject before beginning their exam preparation. The syllabus provides a list of the topics and concepts that will be covered in each subject. Additionally, the board exam question paper is based on the CBSE Class 10 syllabus. Therefore, it is essential for students to thoroughly understand the syllabus in order to succeed on the exam.
It is important for students to follow the guidelines outlined in the CBSE Class 10 syllabus while studying. To access the syllabus for all subjects, you can click on the links below. In addition to the theory syllabus, the syllabus also includes information about practical work, activities, and project work for each subject.
Class 10 is a crucial turning point in a student’s academic career, as the results of this class will determine the stream of higher studies they will pursue. The Class 10 syllabus can be very helpful during the revision process, as it allows students to track their progress and identify any remaining topics that need to be covered. Practical work, including lab activities and projects, is also an important part of the Class 10 curriculum, and the syllabus provides a complete list of these activities for science students.
CBSE Class 10 Scheme of Studies
The table below shows the scheme of studies for Class 10 students. There are 5 compulsory subjects, 2 optional subject and 2 subjects for internal assessment.
|Compulsory Subjects||Language 1|
|Language 3 / Any Academic subject other than those opted above|
|Subjects of Internal Assessment||Art Education|
|Health and Physical Education|
Students will find the downloadable pdf of the CBSE 10th Syllabus along with the marks weightage for each subject. They are advised to prepare for the board exam as per the prescribed syllabus.
- AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2022 – 29 Junior Resident Posts
- WBHRB Recruitment 2022 – 32 Senior Medical Officer Posts
- UPPSC Recruitment 2022 – 303 Civil Judge Posts
Benefits of Knowing the Class 10 CBSE Board Syllabus
Few of the benefits of knowing the CBSE Class 10 Syllabus have been listed below.
- It gives the students an overview of the topics they are going to study in the academic session.
- It works as a guide for the students of Class 10 while preparing for their Board exams.
- The Syllabus of Class 10 CBSE is structured in such a way that it provides information from basic concepts to the higher level ones.
- It helps students to comprehend on which topics they need to concentrate.
- It helps students to prepare confidently for their Class 10 Board exams.
Students can get the CBSE Syllabus for all subjects from class 1 to 12 by visiting the page here.
Objectives of CBSE 10th Class Syllabus
The CBSE 10th Syllabus is designed with the aim to develop the following skills among the students:
- It helps students to explore their inner potential and enhance self-awareness.
- Inculcate moral values and foster learning in students.
- Provide students with the knowledge of technology so that they can use it for the betterment of society.
- Develop the ability to show case talents.
- It promote physical fitness, health and arts integrated learning.
Learn Maths and Science in an interactive and fun-loving way with BYJU’S App/Tablet.
Frequently Asked Questions on CBSE Class 10 Syllabus 2022-23
Where can I find the CBSE Class 10 Syllabus of all the subjects for free?
Students can find the CBSE Class 10 Syllabus of all the subjects for free at BYJU’S. The experts design it in a precise form so that students can use it to understand the syllabus for the year 2022-23.
Why should I rely on the CBSE Class 10 Syllabus?
The CBSE Class 10 Syllabus is available for all the subjects in both online and offline form which can be used by the students for a better academic score.
What are the scoring subjects according to the CBSE Syllabus of Class 10?
The scoring subjects according to the CBSE Syllabus of Class 10 are Maths, Science and Social Science.